Registration Terms and Conditions
- Registration is completed when you agree to the registration policy and payment is made.
- An administrator will contact you to confirm your registration and seat availability for this course. If you do not hear from us by the next business day, please call +27 (12) 996-1932 to verify your registration.
- Hanani Academy and all their trainers reserve the right to reschedule or cancel a course due to under-quota; or close a course due to over-enrolment. You will be notified as soon as possible if a class is closed and given the opportunity to reschedule.
- You may require certain skills in order to be enrolled into some classes. Therefore, we may contact you to discuss course prerequisites if necessary. If you have any questions relating to prerequisites for the class you have registered for, kindly email the Hanani Academy Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please visit the web page of the course you are interested in for registration closing date or contact or the trainer for the most recent schedule.
- Late Registration may attract a fee.
- Occasionally Trainers will take photos during events. Hanani Academy reserves the right to utilise photos taken in its promotional efforts and maintains all rights to such photos and promotional material.
Cancellation – (cancellation occurs when a student does not attend the course)
a. Participants who cancel their attendance in a course one (1) or more business days before the start of the course will be refunded 95% of the course cost.
b. No refund will be given for cancellations made on the start date of a course. However, participants may opt to defer to another course of same or lesser value
c. There will be NO transferring your space to someone else.
d. The organiser/trainer reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course and takes no responsibility for any losses claimed by the participant/sponsor due to such actions. All notice of cancellation must be made in writing.
e. A participant is responsible for ensuring that any non-attendance notice is received by the course administrator.
d. Additional cancellation policies apply to in-house and customised training.
Please read complete refund policy.